BADU STREAM II JET SYSTEM
The Badu®Stream II Jet System offers many different options in a wide price range all aimed at pleasing a variety of exercise styles and budgets. The system accommodates installation in limited space and varying pool wall designs.
* Flush mounted jet housing.
* Square anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (81/4” x 81/4”). (Optional round covers available in the colors black, gray, and white.)
* Adjustable water flow jet nozzles.
* Air regulator controls amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
* Control box with GFCI.
* Speck 4 HP or 31/2” HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
* Pulsating massage hose that can be attached to jet nozzle. (optional)
* Winter cover kit.
The Badu®Stream II system is normally incorporated into the design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The Badu®Stream II has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. All Badu®Stream II systems include control box with air button and 50 ft. air tubing. 4” or 3” plumbing is required, depending upon the package chosen. Read all instructions before installing.
Two Badu®Stream II Jets complete with one Speck Pump Model 21-80/33, 4HP, 208-230 Volts, 19A, 400 GPM @ 14 PSI and control box with GFCI. The most powerful single pump jet system available providing the recreational swimmer with an intermediate level of exercise. Minimum of 4” plumbing required.
One Badu®Stream II Jet complete with one Speck Pump Model 21-80/33, 4HP, 208-230 Volts, 18.5A, 270 GPM @ 18 PSI and control box with GFCI. Same as package A, for swimmers who prefer the economy of single jet operation. Minimum of 4” plumbing required.
One Badu®Stream II Jet complete with one Speck Pump Model 72-VI, 31/2 HP, 208-230 Volts, 13.5A, 180 GPM @ 12 PSI and control box with GFCI. Provides a moderate level of exercise for the recreational swimmer. Minimum of 3” plumbing required.
Three Badu®Stream II Jets combined with two Speck Pump Model 21-80/33, 4HP, 208-230 Volts, 19A (each), 700 GPM @ 15 PSI and control box with GFCI. The most powerful dual pump jet system available providing maximum resistance for the recreational swimmer. Minimum of 4” plumbing required.