Using FX LUMINAIRE’s LUXOR ZDC System
With traditional, digital, and revolutionary zoning and dimming options available, FX is firmly established as the industry’s leader in Landscape Lighting Power and Control.
The Luxor ZDC provides the ability to create 30,000 colors using RGBW LED technology.
Color temperatures can be adjusted to match vegetation and architecture, offering unique landscape looks throughout the year. Changing the lighting themes can be as easy as channel surfing from the comfort of your favorite recliner. With the ZDC, custom colors can be created for outdoor holiday displays, team spirit themes, company colors, or special events. Up to now, custom color creation has been possible only through complicated or very expensive systems designed for commercial use. With Luxor, it’s easy to create and manage colors of connected fixtures wirelessly on the fly through the optional Luxor Wi-Fi app. Existing Luxor ZD systems can be upgraded to ZDC simply by replacing the ZD facepack with a ZDC facepack and a few LED components.
- Create up to 250 independently adjustable lighting groups
- Each system can include up to 250 groups
- Compatible with FX LED fixtures or devices containing FX Zoning, Dimming, or Color technology only
- Independently turn on and dim (0-100%) each group
- Input hue and saturation settings to generate custom colors
- Create color palette with up to 250 user-saved colors
- Utilizes ZD Technology™ and ZDC Technology™ to allow the controller to communicate with the luminaires
- User interface includes a full color LCD display for easy setup, maintenance and group adjustment
- Uses event-based scheduling, allowing a group of lights to change dimming percentages throughout the night
- Removable facepack capable of remote mounting up to 500’ away (200’ with a Wi-Fi or LAN module installed)
- Simple two-wire configuration for easy installation and adjusting
- Address fixtures on the front of the facepack for easy access
- No matter where a light is within a system, it can communicate with the transformer to receive its schedule, intensity, group, and color
- Astronomical timing function with map placement feature
Check out the video below for more information about this amazing lighting control system.