Unique Pool Service Repairs
Unique Pool Service will be happy to provide our customers with a quote for any of the following pool issues. Our technicians are fully trained to install and repair any of the products that are installed in a Unique pool. Our services include:
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pool and/or spa pump-Pump issues often can be detected by an odd sound when the pump is running or if the system is not priming correctly. Cloudy water can also indicate that the pump has failed and the water is not being circulated.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pools filtration system-The most common filter issue is the accumulation of dirt in the filter. This will cause the pool water to become cloudy or less clear than normal. Cleaning or replacing the filter media, such as the cartridge filters, sand or DE media will normally correct this issue.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pools cleaning system- Debris in the pool is a clear indication that the cleaning system is not functioning properly. This could be a robotic cleaner or an in-floor cleaning system.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pools chemical system- Cloudy or green water is a good indication that your automated chemical system is not functioning correctly.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pools ozone system – If the light is not turning on in the ozone system when the pool pumps are running the system is not functioning.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pool lighting – In most cases, the only issue is a worn out light bulb but the issue could also be in the electrical wiring to the light fixture.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pool heater – In most cases, a pool heater will appear to work perfectly until it completely fails. There are not normally signs that a heater is about to fail which is why regular heater maintenance is important.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pool plumbing – Any leaks or cracks in pool pipes can allow dirt and debris to be introduced into the pool plumbing and cause damage to the pump and other systems. In addition, the leaking water can cause a great deal of damage to your yard if not repaired.
- Evaluation, repair or replacement of your pool wiring or electrical components – Most of the critical components of your pool are electric. If any of the systems fail to operate or operate correctly, it is best to contact Unique Pool Service immediately, and leave all of the electric off until a technician can evaluate your issue.
To schedule a repair for your pool call 480-969-1911 EXT 228