There are many advantages to using a swimming pool cover. Having your pool covered will help to reduce both the maintenance required as well as the cost of heating your pool. In addition, a pool cover can add an additional level of safety for your pool.
Thermal Blanket Pool Covers
Installing a thermal blanket pool cover is a great way to reduce your pool maintenance and heating costs, while also helping conserve precious water resources. The cover will help to keep debris out of your pool and also extend your swimming season by insulating the water during the cooler evening and night time hours.
- Stops overnight heat loss by 3 to 4 degrees, substantially extending your swimming seasons
- If your pool is heated overnight with cover the heat loss will be 3 degrees during a 12 hour period.
- Without a cover, the heat loss will be 13 degrees during the same 12 hour period.
- Heated pools
- Heat retention – excellent to save on energy costs
- Reduces heat loss, costs and evaporation
- Indoor pool stops condensation
Bubble Pool Covers
Solar Bubble Covers heat the pool:
- Saves up to 60% energy costs, limits heat loss, makes swimming more comfortable
- Ultra absorbent Blue Blanket gives you the maximum absorption and allows more solar energy to enter pool for better heating
- Warms pool water: By 3 – 5 degrees or more in summer season
- It reduces evaporation: Cuts water use, saves on chemical costs
- Extends swimming season: Swim earlier in spring, later in autumn
- Heats the pool by 3 to 4 degrees from direct sunlight
- Reduces evaporation
- Saves on energy costs
- Extends swimming season
- Super Bubble allows more solar energy to enter the pool which results in better heating