Sunken In-Ground Trampoline Safety Tips
Jumping on a trampoline may cause severe injury. Here are a few reasons why our patent pending in-ground trampoline system is safer than the above ground systems
- Falling off a trampoline is the number one cause of injury on trampolines. Instead of falling 3 to 4 feet off of your trampoline, with our patent pending in-ground trampoline you literally step off on to your grass or other impact absorbing surface.
- We recommend a grass or soft wood chipped surface around the trampoline. Any impact absorbing surface will help to keep you safe in the event that you jump off of the trampoline.
- We also recommend that only one person be allowed to jump on the trampoline at a time. When two people are on the trampoline at once they can catapult each other or bump into each other. With two people on the trampoline the users cannot bounce in the middle of the trampoline where the safety margin is maximized.
- The area around the trampoline should be clear of all objects. Trampolines should not be placed near fences, trees etc.
- What about a safety net? Safety nets are definitely a good option. Our system is not designed for available enclosure net systems however one can be adapted by bolting the net hardware to the steel walls of our system.