REASONS WHY CLEANING SYSTEM MAY NOT BE WORKING PROPERLY
Usually when ALL cleaning heads get stuck, it’s a pressure issue. Water is not getting to the heads fast enough to provide proper pressures for them to clean (or pop up effectively)
Pressure issues usually (not always) are a result of poor flow, and the need for some maintenance. Check the following first (to eliminate the possibility of clogged or unclean equipment)
1. Check all skimmer baskets, drains, and pump baskets for debris.
2. Check filter pressure (during cleaning mode)
3. Check pressure at MULTIPORT VALVE during cleaning mode (small black round valve behind pool)
4. When is the last time FILTER was cleaned
5. Check speed of pump during cleaning (this can be done on your remote during cleaning cycle – by going to INTELLIFLO, STATUS
Many of these issues can lead to poor cleaning & lack of rotation of the heads, and 90% of the time is due to needing some TLC on the filter, skimmers, etc.